**Purchase tickets to the next Step Into Your Moxie Mastery performances on Thursday, April 25th at the event space at Craig P. Kenny Law Firm HERE.**
Step Into Your Moxie Mastery has your name all over it if you:
- Want to use public speaking to strategically share your important message with the world and incite deep thought and even bigger action
- Are open to pushing yourself outside of what feels familiar and safe in order to experience extraordinary breakthroughs in your communication
- Are hungry to convert prospects into raving fans, clients, or funders
- Want to develop business relationships in an intimate community of Las Vegas’ top female movers and shakers
- Experience a healthy dose of butterflies when you think about sharing your story in front of an audience (and yet at the same time this excites the ovaries off of you because you know you have a powerful message to voice)
The Step Into Your Moxie Mastery experience includes:
- 6, 2-hour group training sessions with a carefully curated cohort of fabulous Las Vegas business women and community leaders (see dates below)
- 1, 45-minute individual speech coaching session to address your specific goals and areas for growth
- Weekly SuccessWork™ assignments to support your speaking development and signature speech creation
- Participation in a private, virtual community with fellow participants to enhance learning and build lifelong business relationships
- Access to exclusive events, networking, and professional development with Mastery alumni
- The opportunity to perform a 10-minute speech and network with an audience of business and community leaders, colleagues, clients, prospects, friends, and family (see dates below)
- Professionally recorded footage and photos from your Mastery performance to use for your own marketing and PR
- And oodles of secret goodies I’ll surprise you with throughout the program (think my speaker resources, connections, and tokens to keep the Mastery experience with you long after the program culminates)
During our 6 group sessions, you will:
- Discover and embody your authentic public speaking style
- Identify and learn to masterfully communicate your core message
- Hone your truth telling and storytelling skills to effortlessly connect with audiences, demonstrate credibility and know-how, and invite people to take big action
- Adapt your core message into a keynote, breakfast or lunchtime talk, workshop or seminar, or funding pitch
- Shape and share equal parts heart-centered and high-impact offers (i.e. invitations to purchase or sponsor, schedule a consultation, change behavior, and so forth)
- Develop the skills to stay in your moxie during “unanticipated” speaking opportunities – be they impromptu speeches or challenging audience questions
- Release – once and for all – any lingering public speaking fear and self-doubt
- Create a customized game plan to use your signature speech to transform lives, build your platform and business, increase revenue, and chart the path toward the legacy you were put on Earth to make
Curious about the format for our Monday sessions? If you want to speak with moxie, you’ve got to rehearse with moxie. So you will be up on your feet, exploring who you are as a speaker, bulldozing through speaking boundaries, developing content for your signature speech, and stepping 100 percent into your power through fun and effective one-of-a-kind exercises and activities.
While you will “takeaway” a signature speech and have the opportunity to perform it, during our time together you will also shatter any glass ceilings you have created for your professional success, build powerful relationships with a handpicked community of purpose-driven and influential women, train your mind and body to be more present, energized, and resilient, and develop a realistic self-care practice that enables you to show up to ALL communication exchanges confident, competent, and on message.
Oh, and did I mention, you will have heaps of fun!
Winter 2013 Moxie Mastery Dates
Monday, February 11
Monday, February 25
Monday, March 4
Monday, March 18
Monday, April 8
Monday, April 22
Final Performance – Thursday, April 25 at Craig P. Kenny & Associates in Downtown Las Vegas (Please be available from 5:00-9:00PM for tech rehearsal, performance, and reception)
Purchase Tickets to the Final Performance of Step Into Your Moxie Mastery HERE.
Note that all sessions will be held from 6-8PM at Trifecta Gallery in Downtown Las Vegas, except for the one-on-one session which will be scheduled at a mutually agreed upon time BEFORE the final performance.
I have been labeled a “Moxie Maven” by the White House for my women’s communication and leadership development work under my Step Into Your Moxie platform. I have taught public speaking, women’s studies, and improvisation for multiple universities and shared my message with national media such as CNN, NBC, the Wall Street Journal, Women’s Health Magazine, ForbesWoman.com, FOX Business News, and Mint.com. For 10+ years I’ve spoken to companies, conferences, and campuses around the world on workplace and human performance topics. In 2012 I launched my first Moxie Camp for female changemakers and brought TEDxWomen to Las Vegas by co-organizing and co-hosting TEDxFremontEastWomen to a sold out audience. (You can see me in action HERE.) But hands-down my greatest achievement and why I am uniquely poised to lead Mastery is because of how I touch the lives of the audiences I speak to and the women I coach through my Moxie programs.
Here’s what a few of these extraordinary women have to say…
Shout-Outs for Alexia
“Step Into Your Moxie Mastery was phenomenal! Even though I was coming from a background facilitating workshops and classes and I was comfortable teaching in front of groups, I definitely wasn’t fully comfortable speaking in front of an audience. I knew I wanted to “find my voice”, get cozy in my skin while on stage, and weave in the ability to tell stories for greater impact with my message. And this program provided me with all that and more. What I love and appreciate about Alexia is her ability to pinpoint your style and strengths as a communicator as well as the little nuances that get you in the way of your power. She gives you very detailed ways to make new changes and enhance your natural communication style. Knowing how to reshape those old habits while claiming what’s already great about how I communicate has really helped me feel like I already got this, now it’s just about good old practice. Delivering our talks to a live audience truly made the experience real because we were able to take all the learning and skill building during each class and really embody it. I loved witnessing not only my own growth but seeing the entire group truly shine. Thank you Alexia! I feel like I truly have a voice now.”
“As a public speaker, Alexia finds the perfect balance between the professional and the personal. She is eloquent and accessible, and she clearly illustrates her message. And that message is full of wisdom, humor, and deep consideration for her audience.”
Xian Horn, Motivational Speaker and Real Beauty and Positivity Activist
Sarah Yost, Life Coach for Solopreneurs with a Mission
“Moxie Camp put new spring in my step. It gave me the confidence to start getting real about what I want, to stop feeling guilty about leaving prestige for purpose, and to start projecting that confidence when I speak. Your generosity – your incredible giving spirit, loving guidance, and leap of faith – has made it all possible [Alexia]. I can’t wait until Moxie Camp returns to NYC. I already have a whole group who’s coming with me!”
Sophia Chitlik, Campaign Associate, Repair the World
“So many doors of possibilities are opening for me since Moxie Camp. Trust in my intuition has returned. I have an inner guidance system that will never fail me…I only have to listen and follow through. Moxie Camp is brilliant – an experience that supports every aspect of being a woman and encouraging the power within to shine!”
Teri Huber, Laugh with Terri
“As a talented speaker, coach and event producer, Alexia facilitated the most phenomenal event experience at Moxie Camp. I left with so many tangible tools to improve my public speaking, business venture, and of course, moxie! If there is one person you want to work with to make a statement in this world and be successful doing it, it’s Alexia!”
Jessica Tomlinson, Visionary Founder of the Me Time Movement
“This is your time. Today is the day you choose to be a beacon of hope and help for others: Shine brightly. Share your message. Make a difference.” – Brendon Burchard
Are you itching to join the next cohort of Las Vegas Mastery women?
While the experience is valued at $3000, for significantly less you can invest in over 12 face-to-face coaching hours, your own speaking demo materials, the opportunity to build business relationships with a cohort of outstanding Las Vegas women, and oodles of virtual access over our 3 months together.
To be considered for 1 of up to 8 seats in Step Into Your Moxie Mastery, contact Info@AlexiaVernon.com to schedule your 15-minute Q and A call with Alexia to explore if the program is right for you.
NOT IN LAST VEGAS? OR LOOKING FOR ONE-ON-ONE PUBLIC SPEAKING COACHING? Learn about other opportunities to experience Alexia and Step Into Your Moxie HERE.
Help spread the world by sharing a Twitter message HERE.
Photography by Carrie Leonard.